Being A Just Steward
How to be a Just Steward in that which is least.
- Prepare to be Productive - Proverbs 24:27
- Pursue a Scriptural Plan - Luke 14:28-30; Proverbs 27:23-27
- Have a budget…Regardless of your income have a budget!
- Live by a budget…Not by Your Emotions.
- Put Everything in Priority - Psalm 112:5; Proverbs 3:9-10; Malachi 3:8-10; Matthew 6:33
- Petition for the right Prescription - Proverbs 15:22; Proverbs 24:6
- Getting counsel is not a sign of ignorance or weakness - it is a sign of wisdom.
- Without counsel you will be disappointed.
- Persist until you Prevail - II Timothy 2:3-5