Salvation is Forever (Continued)
Survey of Romans
- SALVATION IS FOREVER
- A Preview of Our Standing
- A Preview of Our State
- The Believer’s Standing In Christ
- The Believer’s Standing Is Made Possible Due to God’s Love
- The Proof of God’s Love
- The Provision of God’s Love
- The Product of God’s Love
- The Believer’s Standing Is Made Permanent by God’s Deliverance
All Are Sinners
All Are Saints
- The Problem of Sin. (Adam)
- The Presence of Sin (Romans 5:12)
- Genesis 1:26-27
- Genesis 5:3
- The Penalty for Sin (Romans 5:12)
- Genesis 2:17
- Genesis 3:4, 19
- The Power of Sin (Romans 5:13-14)
- The Solution for Sin. (Jesus Christ)
- The Gift of God
- The Gift Releases Us from Bankruptcy, Romans 5:15
- The Gift Releases Us from Blame, Romans 5:16
- The Gift Releases Us from Bondage, Romans 5:17
- The Grace of God
- We See the Abundant Supply of God’s Grace, Romans 5:20
Have you on the Lord believed? Still there’s more to follow.
Of His grace have you received? Still there’s more to follow.
Oh, the grace the Father shows, still there’s more to follow.
Freely He His grace bestows; still there’s more to follow.
More and more and more and more. Always more to follow.
Oh, His matchless, boundless love, still there’s more to follow.
(Sam Duncan, “More to Follow”)
- We See the Absolute Sovereignty of God’s Grace, Romans 5:21