Why Not Convicted?
“Christians don’t feel conviction, they accept conviction.”
- The battle for righteousness continues.
- The fight against the flesh and wordiness begins with being sanctified and separated.
- The error of many well-meaning believers is thinking that they must “feel” convicted before they act or change.
- CONVICTION IN THE BELIEVER
- Conviction Is Not Determined By Strong Feelings
- Conviction May Not Be Able To Work With Your Conscience
- Conviction Is Determined By TRUTH
- HOW TO LIVE BY CONVICTION
- Vs. 9, The Word of God Must Be Your FINAL AUTHORITY (vv. 13-14)
- Vs. 10-11, You Must Have Ears That HEAR
- Vs. 11, Your Convictions Cannot Be For Your Convenience
- Vs. 12-13, 16, Your Witness Will Reveal Your Convictions
- Vs. 15, Ask God To Purge Your Conscience
- Vs. 16, Repent Without Excuse When You Are Convicted
- Those That Won’t Be Convicted WILL Be Convicted
- The Church Needs Christians Who Are Not Waiting For A Feeling, But Serving With Conviction